Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas cookies and more

I have been busy getting organised for Christmas. It is the first Christimas spent without family (well, kind of, my in laws are coming to visit and they arrive on the 28th December!), so I have decided I will make it extra special for the kids.

Yesterday my friend came around and we baked some cookies. She made shortbread and I decided I was gonna make some simple sugar cookies, so I used this recipe. She has to leave early because her daughter needed her nap, so Ally and I ended up with the task of decorating some cookies! We used what we had in the pantry, as this was a very spontaneous decision! I am really glad how they turned up, like I said here before, I am not a baker! We had a lot of fun, what do you think?






We also went to see some Christmas lights last night. I was so happy to see how people get in the mood and go crazy when decorating their house. We saw some great lights and a lot of them! Here are some photos:



Isn't it pretty?

I am linking up to

The Girl Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment